Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Helene Malmsio - Author & Publisher

How exiting to live in these times of technology where almost anything is possible!

I am Helene Malmsio and I have been building websites and publishing .pdf ebooks for many years now, and have had considerable success in both fields.

But now I'm entering the huge market of Amazon books, by getting some of my books online for sale as Kindle downloads as well as in print version.

Some books simply need to be read in paper books it seems!  Especially animal care books and IM types of books, so here I go - wish me luck!

My first personal book will be co-authoring a health therapy book about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  This is a condition we have both had experience with coping for ourselves and our clients.

There are so many ways to naturally cope with CFS and be able to live a happy and productive life, so it's time we got this information out there for you all!

More recently I have been starting work in my new information site that I hope will be very helpful to people looking for how to books and tips:

http://www.learn-how-to-do-it.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment