Friday, December 14, 2012

The Raw Food Diet Made Simple

For a couple of years now I have been slowly transitioning to a raw food diet.

I became an eclectic vegetarian at the 'turn of the century'... 2000 ... and have enjoyed that change in eating, and am happy to not eat anything with a face.

But after experiencing a bad bout of Thyroid problems, I put on weight that I could not shift with my usual nutritional therapy plan that had worked so well for decades to keep me fit and slim.

Then I happened to read the "80-10-10" book, that is based on the essential balance required in nutrition (ensuring you have 10% fats and 10% proteins in your daily diet) and how to achieve it when eating raw food only.

It is a very restrictive food plan and menu, but I pretty much stuck to it for about 6 weeks - and I managed to drop 9k very comfortably, without exercising, as rheumatoid arthritis makes exercise a bit tricky for me.

I however found it too hard to sacrifice my cup of tea (with raw goat milk) or my simple cheese sandwich (or at least a sliver of cheese in my lettuce roll up for dinner!)

And Autumn and Winter seasons proved to be a terrible challenge for me, as the sweet sun-ripened fruits were replaced by imported cardboard tasting produce.

So I decided to use these problems as a challenge to find the solutions that worked for me in my transition, and share it in a book.

The result is my new book being edited now, that I'm using myself in my daily process of becoming a 'raw foodie' for life. 


"The Raw Food Diet Made Simple - Transitioning to a Raw Food Plan for Better Health, Vibrant Energy, and Weight Loss"






Later in the new year I'll also publish it as one of my how to books (maybe with some bonuses) on my main site here: http://www.learn-how-to-do-it.com

No comments:

Post a Comment