Thursday, February 15, 2018

Wow! How can it possibly be February already?

So much has been happening, I can't even begin to tell you.  But among all the good, bad, ugly things happening, I'm still powering away on the creation of new Journals and notebooks for you to use.

I've personalized so many of my diaries, planners and notebooks by creating monogrammed A-Z covers for them, so that is always a bit of fun when selecting your designs.

The rest of the time I'm having a ball creating gorgeous (OK I'm biased - LOL) cover designs to inspire you to use your journals and notebooks every day.

Have a look at these!

"Strategic Publications"


http://amzn.to/2z04oIq
and since so many people love pretty covers, there are a series of 2018 Planners with covers like roses I have a series of them (pictured above)

In fact, I'm creating new designs every week and have nearly 300 books available for you to select from - go me!

This week I'm creating a series of 3 year journals for you... I love this kind of journal and tracker, where I can review my results over the years.




Anyway, you can check out more of my paperback books and notebooks here:

Amazon: Strategic Publications

Author site:  Helene Malmsio


https://www.amazon.com/author/strategic





https://www.amazon.com/author/strategic 





 And I've even started making themed sets of books and stationery... calendars, journals, address book, bullet journals etc. like in the Butterfly theme above.  Deliciously gorgeous!

For those people on Committees and members of Clubs that need to organize their meeting minutes and Activity agendas, I've created a range for you too!

What fun hey?  The retro design Social Club book is proving very popular!  Check out if your Club could use any of these for their 2018 meeting minutes and financial records!





No comments:

Post a Comment